October 2015 Monthly Forecast: SAGITTARIUS AND CAPRICORN



SAGITTARIUS: Planet Jupiter rules over your sign. October is the month, when you have all kinds of planetary activity- Venus, Jupiter and Mars showering you with blessings and Mars in aspect to Saturn creating confrontational situations. So, let’s begin your forecast with positive note, I understand , there are times when it’s difficult to feel cheery or positive but keep this thought with you, this month planets may throw challenges, make you stronger, and then protect you and bless you! Venus, Jupiter and Mars bring joys from foreign land, so it is possible you travel abroad for work/leisure or you may think of studies from some foreign university.  Upgrading of skills and knowledge will bring immense benefits for career advancement. In three months starting from 13th, I foresee immense planetary energy affecting both your career and personal life. Sudden, surprising and maybe unexpected events are indicated for you in these three months from 13th.  Don’t feel dismayed reading this because I am not saying they will be negative, all I am saying is that they may be unexpected events affecting your personal and professionally life. My astrological cautions for you—don’t leave work for some petty office politics, instead stay strong and fight! Everything is presently in state of flux, though you may not see that immediately. If, you are connected in any way with public-marketing, sales, legal profession, media, publishing and broadcasting, in international trade, or similar professions you will be blessed. This is a great period for making changes at work. Looking for new work opportunities though may not be easy. From 13th of this month through 19th of the next month, is a time of profitable productivity, career advancement, and success in business. Work-related travel is also possible during this period. Due to infighting among few celestial players- Saturn and Mars-you may have some difficulty in dealing with your boss, the people from politics and government policies. If, you are not happy with your current job or work, this period (from October onwards) is probably the best period of the year to apply for new jobs or diversify your work. You may become aggressively involved in expanding your basic beliefs and your philosophies about life. You may also be spiritually inclined and may even involve yourself with humanitarian, religious or spiritual activity. Now, comes the best celestial news for all Sagittarius, romantically, you have exciting times starting from 23rd October through 2nd of November. Sharing tender moments with someone you love will charge you with positive energy. Also, you may now be thinking of having a child. There may be some difficulties in coming three months but overall you are going through a very positive phase, but the reason you don’t see this is because you concentrate more on stress of everyday life and less on how life is changing!

CAPRICORN: Saturn rules over your sign. As, the month begins all matters connected with ‘money’ will be on your mind. Venus, Jupiter and planet Mars are beautifully aligned to create the need for all that money can buy. You may want to buy car, invest in some real estate property, in new business opportunity that you perceive or it may be that you want to shop for new clothes, shop for home, etc. Consequently, there will be large bills and expenditures. I, also foresee, inheritance matters will be especially strong on your mind. You may actively, from 13th of this month onwards, promote your work, pitch with all energy for high targets, publicize, hold meetings, interact, and meet formally or informally with people who you think may in anyway help you push forward in life. You may also get opportunity to meet and interact with people who probably are of diverse and different backgrounds as yours and it is possible, you may play host to your foreign friends or relatives. You will also be more inclined towards religion and spirituality. You will take a greater interest in long-term security and happiness for you and your family. On an emotional or personal level, you may now struggle to come to terms with the past or unresolved family issues. With planet Mercury under the influence of Rahu, I foresee, something someone ‘says’ may hurt you emotionally.  If this is you, then focus your celestial energies upon what really matters to you and see how life becomes much more effortless.  Once you move past this emotionally vulnerable phase, you will be free to achieve and create what you want in life with much less stress and effort.

Comments


  1. Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time.
    He cast spells for different purposes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I found a website where can to get your free numerology reading. You have to see it for yourself!: http://tinyurl.com/futurenumerology

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited sharing this amazing testimony about how i save my marriage and get my husband back today, My name is Keys Miller,i live in Los Angeles, California, and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with three kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband. So terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce,he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband . So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven 9 months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly contact Dr Ogudugu if you have any problems,{GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM}. Thanks you Dr Ogudugu, i will always be testifying about your good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment